Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moab 2010 pictures

1. I clearly do not remember the sticker conversation happening at all. I drank very little GJ that weekend. So don't go there! I would have gladly handed you the stickers to seed and 2. my Penthouse Letters Forum fantasy will far outlive your RRC.

Looks like a great time Mike!!
    Sasquatch Rods, GoodYear Wrangler MTR 275/65/18, ARB BullBar, EP9.0, Hella 4000's Cornering

I know I talked to you about it, although briefly, as I was trying to figure out who else may have been going...They did have some rods at the RTE booth, non adjust, and I made some open and loud comparrisons to the adjustable Sasquatch rods.....pretty funny, I was not encouraged to stand around....

Well, I need to get a little "travel kit" of flyers/stickers from you and Kimo for his Bare Air kit...you know me, I talk to soo many people, couldn't hurt to leave them a flyer...
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Quote Originally Posted by astateofmike View Post
    This from a man who 1 didn't go to the rally and 2. didn't even get back to me when I suggested I take some decals or something to hand out to combat the Johnson rod's mods etc......And, stop projecting your "Dear Penthouse forums...." dreams sequences on others....

HA. I actually had to take 3 runs at that hill (the LR3/4's and RR's with TC all walked up it) as with no lockers I was sliding around. After my second attempt, I was a bit sideways and my spotter asked me if I was done, or wanted another run. I admit, I don't like being tilted sideways and I was....sitting on my back bumper I said lets go. My concern was 10 spline axles crash locking, but some liberal throttle and letting the truck hunt on the rocks, I made it up.....
    Is that Fins N Things you're talking about?
    If so, I feel you're pain. I had a guy in an LR3 giving me some terrible spotting. LR3's with TC and an unlocked D1 cannot take the same line, sorry. I did make it though! So I guess we're in the kewl kids club, Mike.

yeah, that was the Fins n Things line...that last real tough climb...short, but ugh. I had to slide to the right like I was doing some line dance and connect with the rock to get going....my little turtle finaly found grip and away I went!

In fact, you sir are in the Unlocked Kewl Kids Club!

Unlocked was the same reason I had trouble on that one short slickrock bump on Hell's Revenge, after the escalator and why I didn't bring the SWB on Moab Rim, as I watched the DII TC work...I would have just spun... SO, need I say I am looking for a new rear axle tube, HD axles and lockers...hehehehe..the wife only kinda knows.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB