Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LRRForum T-Shirts Designs Help

Wink I'll take 4

One XXL, one medium, and 2 kids size. Whatever you do, make sure I can get kids size or lil'Crawler will be heartbroken...
    Chuck (KI6WSR)

2004 White Disco II with 3" RTE Lift with Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 ProComp Tyres & wheels, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage. ARB Lockers Front & Rear, heavy duty rear axles, drive shafts, and CV joints from GBR. CB and Ham.

Thanks for the input David.

heh, the rest of you guys are quick to order without even knowing what you will end up with. Throw out some design suggestions.

Has anyone thought of a tie die? Before you laugh, hear me out. I'm thinking of something that could display rover colors and maybe some orange....though, I'm not sure how you'd match the commandments to fit....but it would work well with a rover logo....but with a 'exciting' boarder on it, and some active text. ...a suggestion for the pot.
    Last edited by keptin; 01-26-2007 at 09:12 PM.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

Tie dye? LOL.... Ed would like that... But seriously... I will end up buying whatever you guys decide to make. Although David's suggestion of "Camel Yellow" seems different - kind of cool - the more I think about it, the more I like it! I'll take an adult XL and L, kid L, M, S, and don't forget the onesie for the baby!!!
    Last edited by stevenmd; 01-27-2007 at 09:31 AM.
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

i like the looks of the logo in the front left chest and have the logo on the back bigger (center). have the web site somewheres to get the forum/store/shop some hits. also can think of having there logo down the left sleeve on the long sleeves. have seen some cool looking shirts that have companys logo on the sleeve.
    i like the green LR colors and the yellow for there web address.

camel yellow would be nice if done right. maybe have 2 or 3 colors: white shirt, LR green shirt, camel yellow, grey shirt. or something like that
    Last edited by daway; 01-27-2007 at 11:18 AM.

1993 RRC, LWB parting out
    1993 RRC, LWB "Bertha" Parting out. 71,900
    1991 RRC, (dads) RIP, 1990 to 2008. Helping out Rangie owners in 5 Continents.

Looking for a Sii or Siia 88"!

"Like most British cars, the design is intended to drip some of the engine oil on the ground so you know it is not yet empty, and to help replenish the Earth's future oil reserves."
    rr.net

Ive been pretty busy this weekend....I'll see what I can whip up in the next 30-60 mins.

Ha ha very funny steve.....I think I'll go off in my corner and cry now. *pout* I want something cool....something that I would actually want to pay for myself (I'm a cheap guy, so that really says something).

I like the LR logo over the heart idea.....I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure about you guys, but for me, giant logos make shirts uncomfortable...especially when your all sweaty and it starts to stick to you.....something to consider. Has anyone thought of having a dark brown t-shirt with white lettering....sounds classy.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

Quote Originally Posted by keptin
    Has anyone thought of having a dark brown t-shirt with white lettering....sounds classy.
    Reminds me of the military issue t-shirts that my dad wears. Not that that's bad or anything....
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

darn...I tried a few things and nothing looks good. It is coming out either way to simple or looking like a mess. I'm having a tough time fitting the commandments in....it takes up the whole back side.

you all have Paint....perhaps you can give it a go on these...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t shirt.jpg  
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

I was about to start a thread about shirts, how weird. I was going see about going through cafepress so we could order shirts, coffe mugs, mouse pads ect. but getting them printed a little bit more professionaly, and possibly subsidized (yes I know I spelled that wrong) by a company is a much better idea.

Personaly I like the oval LRRF stickers the one with Frank's D-90 ,for the back, mabye just clean up the text a little bit. Then possibly an ARB logo or whatever other company wants to hook us up on the sleeve, mabye a Cerrone's logo on the other sleeve. I don't know what would look good on the front, it will just end up covered in grease anyway.

Whatever they look like put me down for at least 1 large.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, then you have an electrical problem.

Color scheme? green, white, camel yellow
    Picture on front? im thinking the same as the free lrrf stickers
    Logo over heart/chest on front? heart
    Vehicles? sure y not probly too much work to put everyones rover on the shirt and probly not look that good. so maybe just tony's DII and the yellow D90 like at the top of the page
    Text on back? 10 comandents
    Is this an LRRF shirt? sure
    If so...should I follow the style & theme of the site? that be cool
    Do you want a picture on the back behind the 'commandments' & text? no just the text
    Please describe what you are looking for in detail.
    im probly going to order like 3 of them so over all i want the shirt to be more modest then not. amost something like the land rover shirts you can get through the dealer maybe even put a pocket over the heart
    1996 Disco
    mods:
    OME HD lift (thaks max)

could always have two differnt shirt designs?
    have one w/ the lrr oval logo on the center back and small on the front chest. have the other one w/ the ten comandments on the center back and have the lrr logo oval on the front left chest. like said above, to much info going in one shirt. mugs and other items would sounds like a good idea (stated above).

1993 RRC, LWB parting out
    1993 RRC, LWB "Bertha" Parting out. 71,900
    1991 RRC, (dads) RIP, 1990 to 2008. Helping out Rangie owners in 5 Continents.

Looking for a Sii or Siia 88"!

"Like most British cars, the design is intended to drip some of the engine oil on the ground so you know it is not yet empty, and to help replenish the Earth's future oil reserves."
    rr.net