Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team LRRForums Clothing Orders Thread

Thanks for sending out the email, I might have missed this. I don't ride, so I won't place an order. I am having fun playing with the Dress Up Tool, tho!

bike jersey

hey tony this willy i work with lloyd brown at audi i would like to order an XL jersey let me know what i need to do to finalize the order.

so how do I order? do i sent a deposit etc?

interested in this....is there paypal?

Thanks for the email. I'd be interested in large bibs and jersey!

Thanks,

Jon

I'm super broke right now, but I wanted to say that those jerseys are awesome.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

Why did I receive this unsolicited link? I think that is pretty crappy. A sticky or something at the login would have been less tacky. Thank you for wasting my time. this is worse than spam, you are using forum PM or email list. I did not read much of this post, but I truly hope you are not gaining a profit from this.

Quote Originally Posted by pma1420 View Post
    Why did I receive this unsolicited link? I think that is pretty crappy. A sticky or something at the login would have been less tacky. Thank you for wasting my time. this is worse than spam, you are using forum PM or email list. I did not read much of this post, but I truly hope you are not gaining a profit from this.
    You are looking at a group purchase opportunity, not for profit, being offered by the host of this free to use forum.

I might suggest you check your tone as well. If an email to invite you to this join a group buy is that annoying, maybe you would find another forum more to your liking.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Quote Originally Posted by pma1420 View Post
    I rarely ever send a mass email out from the forums here. This is like the first time in 1 1/2 years. You obviously signed onto LRRF at some point for information/searching whatever. It's not like I pulled your email from a list. Anyways, I am not profiting one bit from this, actually loosing money technically.

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. I'll tell you this is ridiculous to see a post like this, personally I think your a jerk. I have removed you from the email list.
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

thanks for the email. I would love one but i am concerned about sizing. Is there anyway to find out how many inches tall the jerseys are? I wear XL, but the problem is that I am 6' 9". It is hard to find jerseys that are tall enough. Thanks

dustan
    97 D1 SE7