Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Give and Take

Some Give and Take

Have: from SLOHyvrid, some rear seats for a 90's RRC. went to cloth, free to good home.

Anyone going to Pismo? Need some seats from my 88 taken down to the man himself, Roverdude. Not sure I am going to make it, would like to get some help. Front seats only.

Thanks.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Are they '90-93 style with large horizontal pleats, or 94-95 style with large vertical pleats? And what color?
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

I'll have to go look again, I think they are the 90-93 and they are a dark brown. Nathan floating around here, he will know.... I an email you picture if you want..

Sure, why not...sounds like they're the same as the ones that were in my '91 originally before I switched to the Lightstone. My driver's seat is alrready starting to rip along the outer seam from sliding out with 3" lift and my short little legs, gonna have to do something about it soon.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

these are the rear seats only TigerDan..the fronts are the stock 1988 RRC's and I just need those transported to SoCal to Roverdude, as part of the manual seat swap....

Still interested in the rears only?

Oops, that's what I get for reading it at one in the morning when I should be in bed...totally missed the "rear" part! Now, if I were Griff I'd have homed right in on that word...

Yeah sure, still interested. If they're in better shape than the seats in my '94 I might change it over to the earlier style.
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

I also have front and rear seats from a '93 LWB. Free but you pull them out. They are at my parent's house in Ripon.
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

What kind of shape are they in Steven? Sounds like they might be what I need, if decent enough...
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

Thanks Steven, how am I supposed to get rid of these things with you snipeing in on a giveaway.....auughhhh....

just for that, update that sig line to say LWB and "project"....the 109 has moved on.....(tear...)

Oh hell, I'll take 'em all, use what I can and toss the rest...!
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB