farily is a spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by stu454 View Post
    farily is a spammer.
    Done!
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

...and this one too please: Salemfl87
    [/SIGPIC]Enrique, Susie, Sebastian 12 & Isabel 4yrs old.

Mexxi's Restaurant & Catering.
    Catering to the farthest corner of the planet, in a Land Rover, of course!

Land Rover stable:
    1962 IIA 109 Reg. in resurrection process.
    1992 RRC SOLD
    1998 Disco I with a peppy 4.6
    2006 LR3 HSE

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoChef View Post
    ...and this one too please: Salemfl87
    Done.
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

Dang Steven...let someone else have a little fun once in a while!
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

This may be a dumb question but what is the point of the spamming?

Free advertising...get your message out there to as many people as you can, hopefully someone will bite. Lately we've been getting a lot of users who sign up and put links in their signature, then make nonsense posts or posts with info that they've cut-and-pasted like I referred to earlier. They get paid a small amount each time someone clicks on their link, so the more they can get it out there, the more they can make. They don't care that they're trashing the forums they post in, and we just want them gone.

I off'd one this morning that had been around for a while making stupid, nonsense posts and had wracked up 53 posts here. I came across one of his earlier posts and found the link in it, then checked all his posts and found the link in all his early ones. For some reason he didn't have it in his later posts which is why he slipped by under the radar...I guess he changed his sig or something and didn't realize that he'd deleted his link. Sometimes they're not too bright...!

His location said Baltimore, but his IP said India (which is where a lot of them seem to come from) so I dumped him and all his posts.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDan View Post
    Free advertising...get your message out there to as many people as you can, hopefully someone will bite. Lately we've been getting a lot of users who sign up and put links in their signature, then make nonsense posts or posts with info that they've cut-and-pasted like I referred to earlier. They get paid a small amount each time someone clicks on their link, so the more they can get it out there, the more they can make. They don't care that they're trashing the forums they post in, and we just want them gone.

I off'd one this morning that had been around for a while making stupid, nonsense posts and had wracked up 53 posts here. I came across one of his earlier posts and found the link in it, then checked all his posts and found the link in all his early ones. For some reason he didn't have it in his later posts which is why he slipped by under the radar...I guess he changed his sig or something and didn't realize that he'd deleted his link. Sometimes they're not too bright...!

His location said Baltimore, but his IP said India (which is where a lot of them seem to come from) so I dumped him and all his posts.
    Here is one of those....

fghi136