username :
    bcde865
    Linus Tremaine
    KJ6AQK
    1965 88" Diesel
    1963 Mercedes 300se
    1975 Volvo C303

Done.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Up late, eh, Dan? Spammers between 12:30am and 4:30am are what I look forward to when I eat breakfast before work. LOL!
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

Well, I guess it's true what they say...the early bird gets the worm! And you're our very own spam-banning early bird, Steven!
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDan View Post
    Well, I guess it's true what they say...the early bird gets the worm!
    tis true, but the second mouse gets the cheese!!!
    Mark D

2005 LR3
    2000 Discovery II OME 2" lift

Quote Originally Posted by drafdog View Post
    tis true, but the second mouse gets the cheese!!!
    ...er... I'm not sure I want any of Dan's cheese...
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

Ban this spammer too, please...

klmn499
    --Mark

"Spark plugs not required"

Tony already nailed that one early this morning. I got one too, last night. Seems like we just had a flurry of the buggers the last 24 hours...
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

Quote Originally Posted by nopq364 View Post
    The discomfit flowed wow gold into Winston's embody. The chivvy staleness be at cardinal, seventy-five. He had keep his eyes this abstraction. He knew that the fingers were ease there, and plant tetrad. All that mattered was someways to outride active until the spasm was over. He had wow gold ceased to asking whether he was tears out or not.
    Now if that aint a flagrant, "kiss my ass" I don't know what is!
    Last edited by TigerDan; 06-15-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.

Hey, the thread is called "Ban this spammer please"...so I did! They're getting more and more stupid all the time!

They'd made 9 of these garbage posts around the forum. I like the ones that have links to their spam sites in their sigs and make posts in exiting threads that have some relevance to the thread so they think you won't really recognize them as spammers so easily. They usually copy-and-paste part of someone else's post as they have no clue what they're talking about anyway. I had one recently who posted something I had written earlier in the thread, as if they were saying it themselves!

BTW, when you quote a spam post like the above, the links in the post come through if you don't edit them out (which I did in your quote).
    Last edited by TigerDan; 06-15-2010 at 10:20 PM.
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB