Thread: good day

good day

hey guys just wanted to say whats up new to the forum though it was pretty cool when i first saw it so i thought i would sign up. i was new to the rover scene. i have all ways wanted one then one day it happened i bought a 97 d1 se7 and love it, i dont know why it took me so long to buy one but man was i missing out. any way right after i joined i had an alt prob and a couple of guys really helped me out[ thanks mike alot ] so now im hooked you will have to pry the keys from my cold dead hand..lol bought it to take my family camping and what not. i had a serious wheeler before [toyota crawler] but not into the hard core scene any more yes i will still wheel my rover but it will be more wheeling to my favorite fishing hole or camping spot or maybe some gohst town hunting any way i love my disco and will never give her up

sounds like a plan! good to see you havin fun!
    Nick

Welcome!
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

welcome, this is a great place!

1993 RRC, LWB parting out
    1993 RRC, LWB "Bertha" Parting out. 71,900
    1991 RRC, (dads) RIP, 1990 to 2008. Helping out Rangie owners in 5 Continents.

Looking for a Sii or Siia 88"!

"Like most British cars, the design is intended to drip some of the engine oil on the ground so you know it is not yet empty, and to help replenish the Earth's future oil reserves."
    rr.net

Right on!!
    I see you are in UTard land. My Bro lives up there and goes with his buddies riding all the time. You should let me know and you can hook up with those fools. Also welcome, and we will help all we can, as we have the addiction too.
    Ed
    http://www.facebook.com/edthefanman
    Lets not aaargue about whoooo killed whooo!

coool & thanks maybe ill have to take you up on that. i think im the only one on here that is from utard. i see quite a few rovers around the valley but i dont any one is a devoted as you guys and as i am starting to become to my rover. all well there loss .