Thread: Receiver

Talking Receiver

Does anyone know where to get the receiver for a hitch?

tractor supply has a good selection,if not try u-haul,just be carefull,make sure it slides in and not have to beat it in,you'll never get it back outalso, the hitch on a disco isnt realy that strong,if you going to pull somthing heavy,probaly should up grade,good luck

Any trailer shop has them, just get the tongue with the proper drop to match your trailer. Do you know what size ball you need, do you already have your electrical set up wired into your truck?
    Mike

Retired service manager, member of Solihull Society, SCLR, past member of the NCLR and the Santa Barbara 4Wheelers clubs.
    99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with Detroit,T.T. lockers, 4:11's,H.D. axles, custom ft/rear bumpers with sliders, a 9500 HSI Warn winch and 5 HID's.

To DOWNLOAD the RAVE Manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

Rover Radio issues or IPOD Adapters http://home.valornet.com/splacket/index.htm

Do you mean a tow receiver that is ON the vehicle? For Discovery II it is a bolt on assembly. I have one for $75 plus shipping. I also have the factory wiring. And tow balls in different sizes.
    roverdudeATsbcglobalDOTnet
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.

I think this might be spam. I'll wait and see what else he posts.
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue