Thread: Landrover tenttrailer + Bushwakka tent for sale

Landrover tenttrailer + Bushwakka tent for sale

The trailer is a 2001 totally stainless steel. It has three new tires, a solar powered fridge, 200 liter water storage with water pump + battery, a stove, a shower, and can be hooked up to your Landrover for any expedition. The tent is a South African handmade Bushwakka tent which sleeps four persons, and comes with an extra front+back tent. It was installed new in England and has been used for only three months. The tent is fully waterproof.
    The trailer is stored in Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico (about 4 hours from Mexico City). A friend of mine left it here for me to sell. I don't own a Landrover so I'd prefer someone who can come for it and pick it up.
    It's yours for 11,500 usd dollars or the equivalent in Euros. (just the tent only costs 2600 britisch pounds!!) but you'll have to come for it. I've attached some pictures. Feel free to write me if you have any further questions. robbertram@hotmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bushwakka-2.jpg   Bushwakka.jpg   Bushwakka-5.jpg  

that tent /trailer setup is impressive!
    1992 RRC
    1994 Toyota Pickup

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.