Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 National Rally - official dates

And a RRS with a baby in the back

They're back!

Quote Originally Posted by stu454 View Post
    They were at this years(Leadville) as well.Nice family.
    97 D1 SE7 3"RTE lift 285/75/16 Cooper STT"s Rockstar bumps and sliders SD rack Hella's Ramsey winch RTE HD steering ARB locker(s) GBR rear axles RT HD front axles/cvs(and)RT rear links and more and more.......

"Now that's a tasty burger!" Samuel Jackson in PulpFiction

We ran Fins n' Things with a two stock MkIIIs in '08; they did just fine.
    I ran metal masher, poison spider, hells revenge and some other random trails at the 2008 LRNR in my MKIII mostly stock. Just had Cooper Zeons. No prolemo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAM_9393_LRNR_2008.JPG   SAM_9414_LRNR_2008.JPG   SAM_9700_LRNR_2008.JPG  

Fins

We were with you on Fins.We blew a driveshaft late in day(that was fun at night).Repaired and back in action part by 11 next morning.Noticed you had custom exhaust set up(on roof rack!) when arriving at cocktail party that night.All part of the experience eh!
    97 D1 SE7 3"RTE lift 285/75/16 Cooper STT"s Rockstar bumps and sliders SD rack Hella's Ramsey winch RTE HD steering ARB locker(s) GBR rear axles RT HD front axles/cvs(and)RT rear links and more and more.......

Oh yeah.

With the new bumper I had never trimmed the exhaust; I just let Hell's do it for me

Bump on National Rally

So lots of talk back in October but 2010 is here ! This will be my first visit to Moab and I am putting it in the book to plan around ! What is the usual turnout ? You regulars need to post some advice on what should be brought along. Parts, etc. ?
    Chime in if you are planning on coming ! If you are from Washington and you are going to head over to Montana and then down through Idaho and SLC to get there, let me know. We can get a caravan going !
    Mike
    2004 Discovery II-"The Grey Goose"
    3" OME and Toddco Spacer lift,32" Nittos,TW Shaft,Terrafirma stabilizer,Bottorf custom winch bumper and sliders,Rear camera,CB,30 GB Zune and Infinity sub

http://northwestoverlandsociety.org

I've got to see if I can pull this off; my birthday is 10/21 so that would be a great present
    Hey! That's my birthday too! (1969 here)
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

Yeah, old man... you going? in the 109?
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    Hey! That's my birthday too! (1969 here)
    Dang. You're old.

Steve
    NCLR #49
    stock

Moab

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfreak80 View Post
    So lots of talk back in October but 2010 is here ! This will be my first visit to Moab and I am putting it in the book to plan around ! What is the usual turnout ? You regulars need to post some advice on what should be brought along. Parts, etc. ?
    Chime in if you are planning on coming ! If you are from Washington and you are going to head over to Montana and then down through Idaho and SLC to get there, let me know. We can get a caravan going !
    I likened my first impression of Moab would be like landing on Mars!Amazing terrain and scenery.Rally has great staging venue(arena).Weather should be awesome that time of year as well.Traction is mind boggling(too much can lead to broken drivetrain components).2 weeks of fun.Our trek starts in St.louis,stops in Colorado for flyfishing and being Rocky Mtn high for a few days and then we careen over the pass into Utah.Drove D1 last time.Insanity.Trailering this time.Increases the "get back home" percentage.Stayed in condo behind arena.Probably going to camp this time.Spend all year preparing Rover for this.Can't wait.