Thread: 95 range rover classic body parts

95 range rover classic body parts

help clean the garage out please! I have a full front clip-includes....L and R doors, L and R fenders, hood and hood cowl, grill ,lower tailgate and mics. turn lamp pieces. You have to take it all,you cant cherry pick want you want. Its green and in good shape. Not a complete car! Its located in sacramento for pick up only. call 831-206-4989 Travis

Crap! Wrong coast.

I'll take it...need some stuff to fix my Rubicon body damage, this would go a long way towards that. I should be over in the Sac. Area next week. I'll PM for directions, etc.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Nice score there Dan!
    NCLR #70 BOD member

"RovrFlo" '01 D2 108,000 miles
    mods vids 2008 & 2009 trips 2010 trips 2011 trips

Yeah, so I thought...made arrangements with him to pick 'em up this week, talked to him a little while ago to confirm that I'd be there tomorrow and he told me that they were already gone, gave 'em to someone else. So much for keeping your word...I'd rearranged my whole schedule for the next couple days around doing this...
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Sorry man

They were free..... Ive had lots of people "on there way". I am sorry if promises were broken. My grandmother just passed and I really have much better things to do than keep up with mine and your schedule, just wanted them gone when I got home.

If I needed a front clip and then found one for free,I would have drove all night. But thats just me. Travis::

Sorry about your grandmother, that sucks. Just couldn't swing getting over there any earlier, I'm out of work and had to wait till a guy I was selling some stuff to came over and paid me yesterday so I'd have gas money to get over there.

Oh well, doo-doo occurs.
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB