Thread: Check this out

Check this out

This is by far the ultimate Landrover site.

http://www.rangerovers.net/newrremedies.htm

Work your way back to the main page and there is something for everyone. All the common problems/fixes and god knows there is plenty of those. Researched parts etc. Way superior to any other site I have found to date.

Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffBooth View Post
    This is by far the ultimate Landrover site.
    It's really a Range Rover site

MrVideo~aka~Jim
    -------------------------------------
    '96 D1 w/over 230k miles, brush guard, front skid plate, winch, Hella 1Ks, OME HD Springs & Shocks
    ham radio license K6BBA

'02 DII Vienna Green & stock

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it"
    Frank Zappa

For a behind the scenes look at live televised sports : http://twitter.com/mrvideobba

I like that winch Jim.

Taking a closer look your right, it is a RR site. Never the less there as been a lot of research on parts dealers for the best price etc. Good writeups on most of the common problems that they all share in one way or another. Saves asking stupid questions and waiting for a reply.

The Land Rover / RR take me back to good old days of British Leyland in the 70s. Couldn’t build a car that worked right if their lives depended on it, eventually it did. Land Rover carried on this tradition just so we would never run out of things to fix in our spare time.

1. Range Rovers are, after all, Land-Rovers. Even though it is a Range Rover site, there's much there applicable to "lesser" Land-Rovers.
    2. John Brabyn (founder of rangerovers.net) is probably the finest gentleman I've had the privilege of knowing. I'm so grateful to count him as a dear friend.
    3. Yes, it's a wonderful, amazing site. Knowing John and how otherwise full and demanding is his life, that he finds the time to keep up this monumental resource, amazes me no end.
    4. I'll be sure to pass along to him your worthy compliment!

Granville aka Gran or Granny
    '06 LR3 SE7 V8
    North California Wine Country
    http://home.comcast.net/~teacupfarm/index.html

Well put Granville,

Please forward my greatest regards to Mr. Brabyn. It is highly commendable that someone would create such a site for little or no reward and look forward to the day I will be able to contribute to the project.

Sincerely

Geoff Booth
    Last edited by GeoffBooth; 07-07-2009 at 05:08 AM.