Thread: OC ---> Sacramento

OC ---> Sacramento

OK, so heading back down to Anaheim (if you want the story on why we are heading back down, ask) and we will be returning (probably) next Sunday the 24th of May.

So if anyone needs something relatively small transported from the OC to NorCal, let me know. Being that we are going to be doing the Disney/Sea World/Museum thing, you would need to arrange drop off or at least meet on one of our routes.

I will be there sometime later tomorrow (Tuesday) and as mentioned, return ing on Sunday sometime.

I will have a car full of kids and women, so it can't be large/heavy/dangerous/oily (OK, so I ruled out 95.37% of things on a Rover), but thought I would offer.

PM or email me and we can see about making it work.

I will be in GG near Disney if that helps.

Scott
    All sold a while ago

1995 RRC LWB - LT230, $G Front Bumper

1960 109" 5 Door Station Wagon w/Deluxe Rolled Bonnet with Spare Recess. Frame off restoration. PO setup 289 Mustang with D60 rear end with chromolly inners. Recently moved to Sacramento awaiting a place to finish the restoration.

Give me a call if you want to break away from the "kids and women" for a beer.
    John
    714-719-7123
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.

Just one ?
    All sold a while ago

1995 RRC LWB - LT230, $G Front Bumper

1960 109" 5 Door Station Wagon w/Deluxe Rolled Bonnet with Spare Recess. Frame off restoration. PO setup 289 Mustang with D60 rear end with chromolly inners. Recently moved to Sacramento awaiting a place to finish the restoration.

Scott,
    Give me a call. As we have a couple of (non greasy) items to go back with you.
    John
    714-719-7123
    Last edited by roverdude; 05-21-2009 at 11:12 AM.
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.