Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Armedforthemall goes to NorCal

Quote Originally Posted by roverdude View Post
    Fixed it for ya'
    you are correct sir! no question there, john. thanks for broadcasting my "issue" though.
    1993 D110

Nothing beats watching a "dude" wrestle chairs while losing his battle with gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMEDforBATTLE View Post
    Next event I'm taking both of your drive shafts off while you are sleeping.
    if you think i'm ever gonna close my eyes when you're in the vicinity, you're high. and it has nothing to do with any concern over you touching parts on my vehicle.
    1993 D110

Nothing beats watching a "dude" wrestle chairs while losing his battle with gravity.

10/29/2010

Heading North Friday Afternoon. I will be going to Navato up the 5.

Going to be taking my Girlfriend's pick-up if any needs anything hauled up. Coming back down I will have a good amount of stuff. Planning on meeting up with Etisher to score a few optimas for Ed and myself. and With J CRAWLER

Planning on being in the City Saturday night hitting a few bars.

Let me know.

E

I can bring that RRC DogGuard/Spare RRC wheel and Tire up if someone wants to buy it!

1992 RRC
    1994 Toyota Pickup

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

If you're going to Novato, stop by the Falkirk House in San Rafael (a little south of Novato) on Friday, Sat. or Sun. evening. My band (along with a bunch of other folks) are putting on a Pirate haunted house in a 19th century manor house...gonna be awesome!

http://hauntedpiratemanor.com/
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers