Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4.8 Vortec in 62 Series II 109

Yes, if it's a stock axle the gearing would be different between the coilers and the series. Brakes may also be different.
    Last edited by slorocco; 02-24-2009 at 11:18 AM.

rear end

To help you guys out. It is a rover type with 4.77 gears and a trutrac posi with 24 spline shafts. I built that rear end
    1960, 88 ,vortec 350 ,np 435,........ADVANCE ADAPTERS SERIES T/C ADAPTER....."B" suffix series case,powersteering, 3.54's ,rd56's maxidrvie rear shafts,gb hd cvs,four wheel disc brakes.......oh yeah no straight panels and not much paint left.
    1987 range with springs
    1995 disco wifes car ,no touchie(unless it needs love)

Landiman, I just PMed you on this build....just bought the truck and need some info on it....ever wonder what happened to it?...it's alive and in pretty good shape in Atlanta Ga....

Quote Originally Posted by Markoffroad View Post
    Landiman, I just PMed you on this build....just bought the truck and need some info on it....ever wonder what happened to it?...it's alive and in pretty good shape in Atlanta Ga....
    You probably won't get a response from him since the last time he logged onto the forum was 11/27/11.

Colin

Mark,

If you can PM me your contact email and questions, I may be able to get hold of him directly for you.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB