Thread: 10 Years of Camel Trophy video 80-89

10 Years of Camel Trophy video 80-89

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4642118

I found this video online in pieces, so I edited it together using Adobe Premire, then made a 700Mb torrent for it in WMV format. Quality isn't great (looks like it was a copy of a copy of a copy etc.), but considering it was only released in VHS and is quite rare, it's better than nothing. At home, I burned it to a DVD and it is watchable on tv.

Of particular intrest is the second half of the video which is a Camel Trophy 4x4 driving school segment. 10 lessons covering everything from rocks, sand, mud, inclines, water crossings, snow, etc...

Enjoy!

-Rich-

I'm often asked how an environmental scientist can drive around in a 10 mpg Land Rover...
    I tell them that when sea level rise inundates the city,... I'll still be able to get around.

Vehicle:
    1998 & 1999 Land Rover Discovery I

Bump in case you missed it...

oh and I also have a torrent of Camel Trophy the Land Rover Years. It's much better quality than the 10 Years of Camel Trophy video. I know some of you have already nabbed it though. =)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3848..._Years_89_-_98

-R

I'm often asked how an environmental scientist can drive around in a 10 mpg Land Rover...
    I tell them that when sea level rise inundates the city,... I'll still be able to get around.

Vehicle:

Cool! I am going to come back and check it out when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach131313 View Post
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4642118

I found this video online in pieces, so I edited it together using Adobe Premire, then made a 700Mb torrent for it in WMV format. Quality isn't great (looks like it was a copy of a copy of a copy etc.), but considering it was only released in VHS and is quite rare, it's better than nothing. At home, I burned it to a DVD and it is watchable on tv.

Of particular intrest is the second half of the video which is a Camel Trophy 4x4 driving school segment. 10 lessons covering everything from rocks, sand, mud, inclines, water crossings, snow, etc...

Enjoy!

-Rich-
    NCLR BOD www.nclrclub.org

SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadventures.com/user/p...?user_id=47904

Tread Lightly Trainer

2004 Java Black D2 SE7 "Family AUV" - All-Around Utility Vehicle

1990 CT D110 "Support and Touring Vehicle"

1990 White RRC - Dedicated "Trail Rig"

Why can't I see it? Keeps telling me I don't have the right program to open it.

Luis

07 LR3 SE / 06 LR3 HSE

you have to download the torrent file and use a bittorrent client to download the actual video. just do a search on bittorrent and you'll find tons of info on how it works.
    2006 Java Black HSE | Rover Specialties sliders | LR skid plate | BajaRack
    Sasquatch rods | GAP Diagnostics EAS | Fancy divider to prevent cargo from crushing my kids
    Northern CA Land Rover Club | Tread Lightly Tread Trainer

I use μTorrent (muTorrent) for my downloads... The small file you download from Piratebay is just a tracker file. It tells a bittorrent client, like μTorrent, where to get pieces of the file you're trying to dowload.

www.utorrent.com/

-Rich-

Vehicle: